This course focus on the basics: cream puff with craquelin and salted caramel.
During the course, you will learn how to make:
- A perfectly round cream puff;
- A craquelin that will add a crunchy layer to the puff;
- A silky salted caramel with added flavor of your choice;
- A fancy whipped cream.
I will provide as many details as possible to make sure you master the art of cream puff by the end of the class! The class will be held online via Zoom with only five students in total to make sure I can efficiently guide you through all the steps of the pastry. Plus, you can ask any question during the class and even ask for a follow up by e-mail. Prior to the course, you will receive the full recipe of this dessert along with a list of ingredients and tools required. The class will be recorded and a recording of the Zoom session will be available if you want to watch it again or if you missed the class for some reason.
- round cookie cutter (optional),
- parchment paper,
- hand mixer, (I recommend this one)
- piping bag (or large freezing bag),
- piping tips (optional but great for the look, I highly recommend this set
- rolling pin (or a wine bottle).
All prices are in CAD.
Disclaimer: The Amazon link above are affiliated, which means that if you buy something on Amazon using this link, Amazon will provide me a small commission.